Coco Cay Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Coco Cay

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Soda Card

by cjg1 Written Jan 27, 2009

Favorite thing: When on this ship you must purchase your soda or buy a soda card for unlimited refils. The only free beverages are: water, iced tea, lemonade, coffee, tea and juices with breakfast. I wanted to have the option of being able to have soda so I purchased the card. They give you a refillable thermal cup and place a soda sticker on your seapass to identify that you have purchased the soda package. Either present your cup or show them your seapass to obtain a soda.

• Cruise

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Relax with the One You Love......

by cjg1 Written Jan 26, 2009

Me and my baby girl on Coco Cay

Favorite thing: Experiences are always better when they are with someone special. This was our second trip to Coco Cay and it was just as wonderful as the first time. I especially enjoyed our time in the hammock. I love the pristine beaches of Coco Cay and the wonderful foliage. The palm trees are incredible to look at when swinging away in the hammock. The water and the sky are such beautiful shades of blue...I could never tire of looking at both.

Fondest memory: Spending time together relaxing was wonderful. It's these moments that remind us that no one else in the world matters at that moment except for each other.

**On a funny note....I couldn't help laughing as Liz freaked out when a rooster came up to our hammock. She is deathly afraid of birds and was losing it at the sight of a bird so close to us.**

• Cruise
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Coco Cay

Comments

Coco Cay Favorites

Reviews and photos of Coco Cay favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Coco Cay sightseeing.