Coco Cay Off The Beaten Path

• cjg1's Profile Photo

The Far End of the Island

by cjg1 Written Jun 12, 2008

The very end of the island

This really is off the beaten path. I'd be willing to be as much as 99% of the people that visit Coco Cay do not make the trek to the end of the island.

I had read online about how getting on an early ferry and heading to the end of the island would leave you "alone in the world." And they were 100% dead on point with this one. We went over an hour without seeing another soul.

The end of the island is sadly not as nice or well kept as the main end and we didn't stay too long. The adventure of getting there and seeing it was enough for this visit. Although I must say I plan to go again next time.

• Beaches
    • Cruise

• Private Other End

by boatnut1 Updated Sep 10, 2009

My wife and I along with another couple and two other ladies walked to the other end of Coco Cay and found it to be great. We were the only ones there. The ladies wanted to get a "all over tan" and they did. We were there for about 3 hours and nobody else walked that far. It's only 1 mile from the drop off point to the other end. We walked straight down the middle of the island on the road.

Instant Answers: Coco Cay

Comments

Coco Cay Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Coco Cay off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Coco Cay sightseeing.