cockburn town
    by Dabs
  • Favorites
    by Dabs

• Infiniti Bar at The Grace Bay Club

The Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club is the longest bar in the Caribbean. It stretches 90 feet from the Grace Bay Club to the beach. The bar has also been featured in many travel shows and publications. Friends of our recommended we come here for drinks during our honeymoon (2009) so twice during our honeymoon we took a nice walk down the beach...

• Incredible Sunsets

Turks & Caicos has some of the most incredible sunsets I have seen in my travels. Depending on the time of year the sunsets can be quite dramatic with deep, vibrant colors splashed across the sky. My wife and I love a nice sunset dinner or walk on the beach when we are visiting the islands. Each sunset is different and beautiful.

• Kick Back with a Tropical Drink

No mater where we travel we enjoy kicking back with some tasty cocktails. We try to choose something new or a local specialty of the area. When we travel to Turks & Caicos we enjoy some Turks Head Lager; the local beer or a drink made with a local rum.

• Background Reading?

I occasionally like to read about the place I'm visiting from something other than a typical guidebook. If you feel the same, here's the only book I managed to dig up asbout this tiny group of islands:A History of the Turks & Caicos Islandsby H.E. SadlerThis book is touted as the "authoritative history" of TCI from the earliest times to the 1980s.

• Powdery White Beaches

My most favorite thing about Turks & Caico's, other than the diving was the beauty of the islands. Every trip I took I saw gorgeous white beaches with sand as fine as powder. If you took an excursion to one of the other uninhabited cays for a private picnic or just to be dropped off for the day to explore, you could find gobs and gobs of seashells....

• In general

Club med was fantastic. You have tons of activities, there is a party every night. You will probably not find that at the other resorts. T&C is pretty much a golf place and relaxing except for Club Med which is very active. You can be romantic there; just escape to other parts of the island. I would see what others say at the above .com's. You may...

Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels

1 Hotel
Grand Turk Island Hotels
1 Review - 3 Photos

Instant Answers: Turks and Caicos Islands

Comments

Turks and Caicos Islands Favorites

Reviews and photos of Turks and Caicos Islands favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Turks and Caicos Islands sightseeing.
Map of Turks and Caicos Islands