Grand Turk What to Pack

Most Recent What to Pack in Grand Turk

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Bring a Hat

by cjg1 Updated Jul 14, 2010

Liz wearing one of my hats

Miscellaneous: The sun is strong and the potential for sunburn is great. We always bring hats when we travel to warm and sunny climates. It keeps the beating sun off your head and protect from getting burned. A good sun hat is a great investment.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Pack Light

by cjg1 Updated May 18, 2009

Luggage and bags: Just a carryon

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Flip flops for the beach or water shoes;I brought both. Bathingsuits and light clothing. Sunglasses are a must!

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Sun block!!!!

Photo Equipment: Digital camera
    Video camera

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Bathingsuits are a must for the pool and the beach.

• Beaches
    • Cruise

• Pack Light

by jej44 Updated Oct 29, 2007

Luggage and bags: I suggest you pack a swimsuit and change of clothes into a carry on. My luggage was lost by the airline and I didn't receive it. I had to tour the island to get a pair of cheap flip flops to get by. I had worn layers on the airplane, brought a bathing suit, an extra pair of underware and a light skirt in my carry-on but forgot shoes. I had nothing but my clunky winter shoes. Though I did find what I needed finally, it took a while. Next time I'll be prepared. It was kind of funny though.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Casual, Casual. Grand Turk is very casual. There is no need for fancy clothes, shorts are acceptable attire in every restuarant.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Bring what you need. You can find most things here but it isn't always easy you may have to spend a day in and out all of the tiny one room shops to find what you need. Books are hard to find so bring plenty. Some people complained about mosquitoes, we weren't bothered though, but I would suggest maybe some repellent if you are bothered by a minor bug problem.

Instant Answers: Grand Turk

Comments

Grand Turk What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Grand Turk what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Grand Turk sightseeing.