Nightclubs and bars in Turks and Caicos Islands

My Strawberry Daiquiri
    by cjg1
    Liz and her frosty daiquiri
    by cjg1
    My wife enjoying the sunset

Most Viewed Nightlife in Turks and Caicos Islands

A Relaxing Beachside Bar: Hemingway's

by cjg1 Updated May 18, 2011

Hemingway's is a bar/restaurant at the Sands Hotel at Grace Bay. The Bar area is small but comfortable with several bar chairs around a U-shaped bar. The decor is simple and island themed with simple wood accents and light green colors. We came to the resort for dinner but decided to hang out and have some pre-dinner drinks first. As soon as we sat down; Thomas the bartender was quick to ask us if we needed anything. I ordered a Margarita on the Rocks with salt for me and a Strawberry Daiquiri for Liz. The drinks were very large and very affordable at $7 a drink. We had a nice time hanging out and talking with some fellow patrons.

The Bar was entered in a Mojito contest at the Conch Festival later in the week and the bartenders and manager were mixing up new blends to enter in the competition. Liz and Michelle and I were asked to try their special Raspberry Mojito. I thought it was good but Liz found it a bit too sweet. After a few tinkering they presented a new version of the Mojito that we all agreed was excellent.

After a second round of drinks the hostess came over and told us our table was ready for dinner. I was happy that we had the chance to sit and relax with some drinks before dinner. Liz and I had a fun time talking and interacting with the bar staff and other clients.

Dress Code: Casual

My wife at the bar Having a wonderful night Margarita and Strawberry Dacquiri No worries here

The Infiniti Bar: The Perfect Beachside Bar

by cjg1 Updated May 17, 2011

The Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club is the longest bar in the Caribbean. It stretches 90 feet from the Grace Bay Club to the beach. Liz and I have had friends staying at the Grace Bay Club who said we had to come here for drinks. The bar has also been featured in many travel shows and publications.

Twice during our honeymoon we took a nice walk down the beach to enjoy sunset at the Grace Bay Club. Our walk was an hour from our resort but we hardly noticed the time since the scenery was so beautiful.

I have to say that the bar looks more impressive on TV and in magazines than in person. In reality it is not so grand looking but it is still a must see in my opinion. The view is amazing; especially at sunset when the sky is full of color. The cocktails here a bit pricey but worth it. We had the most incredible Strawberry Daiquiris I have ever tasted. They were made with fresh strawberries and juices squeezed right in front of us. We loved the daiquiris so much we came here twice during our honeymoon just for them.

Enjoy a Sunset Catamaran Cruise: A Romantic Way to Start the Evening

by cjg1 Updated May 17, 2011

As a gift; one of Liz's friends booked us on a sunset catamaran cruise aboard the Kitty Kat. We boarded the catamaran at 2:30pm and set sail for cruise around Grace Bay. There were 6 other people aboard the catamaran so it was not crowded at all. The catamaran had a full bar serving drinks and well as a DJ playing some tunes.

It was a perfect day weather wise with blue skies and just a touch of wind. Liz and I found some seats and got some drinks (two Turks Head Lagers). As we pulled away from the dock the resort became smaller and smaller. The water was relatively calm and very beautiful. I liked watching how the water changed from light blue and then to dark blue as we sailed further out. Sitting on deck and seeing the sights from the water was wonderful. Liz and I enjoyed spotting places we had walked along the beach and how different they looked from the water. A few other boats and kayaks were in the area as we sailed by.

It was such a nice experience relaxing with my wife and watching the sky change colors and the sun set . Even though there were other on the boat we felt as if it was just the two of us. It was another magical experience of our honeymoon and a memory that will last a lifetime.

Sailing Away............... Beautiful sunset Wow Liz and I enjoying our sunset cruise

• AuTourDuMonde32's Profile Photo

Night Life.

by AuTourDuMonde32 Updated May 24, 2004

Most if not all of the orgainized nightlife I found was on the resorts...Club Med being the biggest and the only resort disco or resort bar that I found locals too.
    Also further into town there's a wonderful bar on your left side in a drive in business/shopping development.
    I can't remember the name but that is a good thing.
    They are generous with the liqour.

I enjoyed drinking and smoking on the beach.
    Late night swims in the ocean or the pools are unforgetable too.

Go out a few nights but save most of your energy for the sun.

Dress Code: Cover your sexual organs and wear shoes.

Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels

See nearby hotels
Pine Cay Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: Turks and Caicos Islands

Comments

Turks and Caicos Islands Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Turks and Caicos Islands nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Turks and Caicos Islands sightseeing.
Map of Turks and Caicos Islands