Providenciales Island Nightlife

My Strawberry Daiquiri
    by cjg1
    Liz and her frosty daiquiri
    by cjg1
    My wife enjoying the sunset

Most Recent Nightlife in Providenciales Island

The Lounge at the Grace Bay Club: The Perfect Place for Drinks and Sunsets

by LadyRVG Updated Sep 24, 2012

The Loung at the Grace Bay club is indeed one of my favorite spots for drinks on Grace Bay. Adjacent to the Infiniti Bar; the Lounge is a relaxed area filled with comfy couches, chairs and even beds to relax on and enjoy some beachside cocktails. Along with the cozy seating is a fire pit and some beautiful laterns to light up the evening sky.

Hubby and I first discovered this spot during our Honeymoon in 2009; since then we always make the pilgrimage here to enjoy some of their tasty tropical coktails while watching the sun set over Grace Bay Beach. Time really seems to stop when we are here; the rlaxed vibe is amazing. The comfy couches suck you into a feeling of warmth while the glow from the fire pit add a sexy mood to the night. All I need is my man and a tasty cocktail and let the romantic night begin....

Bar service here is very friendly and not intrusive. The servers know your here for relaxation and romanace and let you enjoy your alone time. There is also a small plates menu but we never bothered with food while we were here.

Dress Code: Resort casual

The Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club: The Longest Bar in the Caribbean

by LadyRVG Updated Sep 20, 2012

The

The Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club has been featured on many travel shows and travel publications. The claim to fame here is that it boasts the longest bar in the Caribbean. When I say "longest"; I mean it stretches ninety feet from start to end. The bar end right where the beach line begins. The bar surface is sleek with a deep blue color and soft edges; almost resembling an infiniti pool.

The bar is located in the adults only area of the Grace Bay Club with beautiful views of the beach and water of Grace Bay. Personally; I love the space, it is so beautiful in the nautural surroundings of flowers, palm trees and the sounds of the beach. The bar serves up some tropical themed cocktails; such as the Rats Punch and Bushwacker as well as the standard martinis, beer, wine and champagne. They also have a tapas menu for some nibbles with your cocktail.

My husband and I first came here when we honeymooned in Provo during November/December 2009. We loved it so much the first time that we came back for a total of three visits. Our favorite drink here is their Strawberry Dacquiri. They make this tropical libation with fresh strawberries which makes it so incredibly good. It is so good we have never ordered anything else during our return visits.

Cocktails here can be pricey with mixed drinks ranging between $14-$20. Beer are $6.50. Wine and champagneprices vary.

The bar serves up some tropical themed cocktails as well as the standard martinis, beer, wine and champagne. They also have a tapas menu for some nibbles with your cocktail.

Dress Code: Resort casual

Hemmingway's: A Casual Bar by the Beach

by LadyRVG Updated Sep 10, 2012

HUby enjoying sunset at the bar

Hemmingway's is a casual bar/restaurant located at the Sands Hotel. The hotel is located right on lovely Grace Bay in Provo. The restaurant is only steps away from the powdery sand beach; which makes for a nice view. The bar is at the back of the restaurant with limited seating but they will allow you to have a table in the restaurant just to drink (if you ask nicely with a smile).

Hubby and I have been here several times over the years; our first time being our Honeymoon in 2009. We have always been happy with the service, tasty tropical drinks and laid back "No Worries" vibe. I enjoy sitting at the bar and chatting up the other customers and bartenders. It is always a fun time meeting new people and discussing life stories; we have met some really "interesting" people to say the least. We have even "run" into people we know on vacation while hanging here at the bar; small world isn't it....sometimes too small...but hey you can always put on your shades and pretend they are not there:)

When I'm here I love to have a Strawberry Dacquiri or Margarita to keep the beach vibe going. They make good drinks here but I must confess; no one makes a better Strawberry Dacquiri than the Infinity Bar at the Grace Bay Club (it's fresh strawberries not a mix).

Hubby and I usually stay at Beaches Resort down the Beach to the left and walk down here for some pre dinner sunset drinks to get the night started off right.

The Grace Bay Club: Infiniti Bar: Drinks at the Longest Bar in the Caribbean

by cjg1 Updated Jun 23, 2011

The Bar Stretching out to the Beach

The Infiniti Bar at the Grace Bay Club is the longest bar in the Caribbean. It stretches 90 feet from the Grace Bay Club to the beach. The bar has also been featured in many travel shows and publications.

Friends of our recommended we come here for drinks during our honeymoon (2009) so twice during our honeymoon we took a nice walk down the beach to enjoy sunset at the Grace Bay Club. Our walk was an hour from our resort but we hardly noticed the time since the scenery was so beautiful.

I have to say that the bar looks more impressive on TV and in magazines than in person. In reality it is not so grand looking but it is still a must see in my opinion. The view is amazing; especially at sunset when the sky is full of color. This was the perfect place to relax with my wife and enjoy the sunset together.

The cocktails here a bit pricey; but worth it. We had the most incredible Strawberry Daiquiris I have ever tasted. They were made with fresh strawberries and juices squeezed right in front of us. We loved the daiquiris so much we came here twice during our honeymoon just for them.

• Spa and Resort

The Lounge at The Grace Bay Club: Relaxing by the Beautiful Beach

by cjg1 Updated Sep 22, 2010

Liz and I Lounging

The Lounge at the Grace Bay Club is perfect for relaxing with someone special. The Lounge has several seating areas with large couches, chairs and beach beds to relax on. The Lounge also has a fire pit with seating. The Lounge has an array of candles and lamps to illuminate the space. The Lounge has waitress service for drinks and food items. The service here is very attentive and the drinks are very tasty since they come from the Infiniti bar next door.

Our first visit here we found a large white couch to lounge and enjoy the view. The couches were very comfy and topped with pillows. The waitress come over and asked us if we wanted any drinks. Liz had her Strawberry Daiquiri but I decided to try a Margarita. The Margaritas here were good but there Daiquiri's knock them out of the water. Definitely have a Strawberry Daiquiri when you come here. Sitting back and relaxing made time seem to stand still here. We sat back and relaxed while watching the sky change colors as the sun set.

Our second night we purposely came here because there was to be a full moon. We found a nice couch right by the fire pit and ordered some of those incredible daiquiris. The sunset again was beautiful and the moon began to climb high in the sky. Sitting by the fire and gazing at the moon and stars with Liz was wonderful. It was a perfect evening lounging by the fire with my wife.

Dress Code: Resort Casual; no wet bathingsuits.

Cricketer's Snookers Lounge: Pints and Pool

Liz and Her Turks Head Lager

Snooker's Lounge is the smoking/pool room at the back of Cricketer's Pub. Snookers is separated by double doors at the back of the pub. Inside Snooker's there is a dart board, three pool tables, TV's and several bar stools. This sections is for the smokers but we never saw anyone smoking in here thankfully.

Dress Code: Casual resort wear. No swimsuits. Shoes are required.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Trevi Tower Lounge: Cocktails High Above it All...........

Liz and I in the Trevi Tower

High above the Trevi Pool is a wonderful Lounge area. Climb the spiral staircase from the Trvi Bar and you will find a large tower with terrace areas on one side. There are couches and lounge chairs to relax with a drink while taking in the view. The inside of the tower had some nice accents and blue mosaic tiles. The view from the tower is nice with the pool and resort on one side and the beach on the other. Liz and I enjoyed lounging here with some drinks. It was especially nice during the mid day heat since the tower was high up and caught a nice breeze from the water.

Dress Code: Casual resort wear

Trevi Pool Bar: One of Our Favorite Pool Bars

My Strawberry Daiquiri

The Trevi Pool Bar was one of the larger pool bars on the property. The bar area had an out of water section with plenty of chairs and tables to have a seat. In the pool were stools surrounding the bar areas as well as water tables with umbrellas to have a drink in the shade. This bar was the most visited by us. We often came here when swimming in the Trevi pool or to grab a cocktail while on the beach (the bar was the closest one to the beach area). One of the bartenders Jerry made a great daiquiri and Margarita. He was always friendly and quick to serve a tasty drink.

Dress Code: It's a pool bar...you're going to be in a swimsuit.

Turtles Lounge: Relaxing Atmosphere and Good Drinks

Liz enjoying some champagne

Turtles was one of the adults only bars at the Resort located in the Caribbean Village section. The bar is a nice size with plenty of bar seating as well as couches and chairs surrounding the perimeter. Outside is a terrace with more tables for guests who want to enjoy their cocktails outdoors. The lounge is decorated with several brass turtle sculptures along the walls and wood accents. The cool green colored couches and chairs make the atmosphere relaxing and inviting. During our stay Liz and I enjoyed some champagne, daiquiris and Johnnie Walker here. The lounge was very low key when there was no entertainment scheduled (hooray); so it was perfect for enjoying some down time with each other. We made it a point to visit when it was quiet.

The lounge also had nightly entertainment such as a Reggae Band on Monday, Calypso on Tuesdays, a trivia contest and various sporting events on TV.

Dress Code: Resort Casual
    No Swimsuits and shoes are required

Hemingway's: A Relaxing Beachside Bar

Liz and I at Hemingway's

Hemingway's is a bar/restaurant at the Sands Hotel at Grace Bay. The Bar area is small but comfortable with several bar chairs around a U-shaped bar. The decor is simple and island themed with simple wood accents and light green colors. We came to the resort for dinner but decided to hang out and have some pre-dinner drinks first. As soon as we sat down; Thomas the bartender was quick to ask us if we needed anything. I ordered a Margarita on the Rocks with salt for me and a Strawberry Daiquiri for Liz. The drinks were very large and very affordable at $7 a drink. We had a nice time hanging out and talking with some fellow patrons.

The Bar was entered in a Mojito contest at the Conch Festival later in the week and the bartenders and manager were mixing up new blends to enter in the competition. Liz and Michelle and I were asked to try their special Raspberry Mojito. I thought it was good but Liz found it a bit too sweet. After a few tinkering they presented a new version of the Mojito that we all agreed was excellent.

After a second round of drinks the hostess came over and told us our table was ready for dinner. I was happy that we had the chance to sit and relax with some drinks before dinner. Liz and I had a fun time talking and interacting with the bar staff and other clients.

• Business Travel

Cricketer's: An Authentic Irish/English Style Pub

by cjg1 Updated Jul 31, 2010

Liz waiting for her champagne

Cricketer's was the resort's Irish/English style pub. As the name suggested the decor had many Cricket themed accents and souvenirs. The bar area was large with plenty of bar seats and tables. The restaurant had plenty of tables and booth areas if a meal was what you desired. On one side of the bar behind two doors was the smoker's lounge and pool tables (three in total).

There is a nice pub menu with typical pub grub appetizers, meals and desserts. Just about any drink you want is available from beer, frozen drinks, wine and champagne. There are several TV's in the place that always had a sporting event on: football, soccer, rugby, basketball and cricket.

Liz and I enjoyed having drinks here before dinner, while watching a game or when hanging out with some new friends at the resort. The bartenders Patrick and Harry were incredibly friendly and fun. The drinks here were tasty and we enjoyed several Margaritas, Champagne, Johnie Walker's and some Turks Head Lager.

Dress Code: Resort Casual. No wet swimsuits and footwear is required.

Bar de Musique: Champagne Nights

by cjg1 Updated Jul 31, 2010

Bar de Musique was a bar located in the French Village section of our resort; attached to Le Petit Chateau. The bar had nice seating areas and relaxing music playing. We often found ourselves here to pick up a bottle of champagne for the room or to enjoy a glass of champagne pre or post dinner.

Bella Napoli Pool Bar: Tasty Poolside Drinks

by cjg1 Updated Jun 10, 2010

Enjyoing some drinks

The Bella Napoli Pool Bar was a favorite of ours when hanging out by the Caribbean Pool or to grab a drink on the way back to the beach. The swim up bar made it easy to enjoy a nice cocktail without getting out of the pool. The bar had several plaques that had local drinks and their ingredients posted on the walls. They even had one of my favorites a Coco Loco as well as a new favorite for Liz; a Caicos Sunrise.

Dress Code: Come as you are from the beach or pool...swimsuits...etc.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Riviera Pool Bar: Swimming Makes You Thirtsy......

by cjg1 Updated Apr 8, 2010

Liz enjoying her Margarita

The Riviera Pool Bar was located at the end of the Rivera Pool. There were plenty of in the water stool to have a drink without drying off as well as a seating area outside of the pool. One of Liz's favorite bartenders O' Brian was at this bar so we loved stopping by for some drinks in or out of the pool.

Dress Code: Come as you are...it's a pool bar.

• carlogo1969's Profile Photo

The Saltmills: Getting better

by carlogo1969 Written Jun 2, 2006

The Saltmills is on the eastern part of Provo about 400 m from Ports of Call. (You'll figure out where these things are when you get there.) There are two bars in Saltmills--Bambooz and Danny Buoy's. Bambooz has Karaoke and the well-to-do locals seem to go there dressed well. Danny Buoy's is a typical Irish bar. Bottled beer at both places will go for $5. (Hey, you're on vacation, splurge). I heard that Calico Jack's (?) in Ports of Call also was open late and had drinking going on. Other than that, the island is kind of tame, but I have a feeling it will be picking up as the new developments open.

Dress Code: You're in the Caribbean. Shorts and a tshirt are fine (unless you really want to get dressed up).

Instant Answers: Providenciales Island

Comments

Providenciales Island Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Providenciales Island nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Providenciales Island sightseeing.

View all Providenciales Island hotels