Providenciales Island What to Pack

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Packing for Paradise

by cjg1 Updated Dec 8, 2009

Liz and I wearing our swimwear

Luggage and bags: We travelled heavy for this trip since we were spending two solid weels on Provo so we had a suitcase, a garment bag and a rollaboard.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Plenty of lightweight clothing for the hot weather. Tee shirts, shorts, swimsuits, linen pants, linen shirts and hats.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, gel, body wash, contact lens solution, lotion.

Photo Equipment: Digital camera, water camera and video camera

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Bathingsuits

Miscellaneous: Sun blocka nd bug repellent

• Beaches

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo

Packing for an Island Getaway

by LadyRVG Written Jul 20, 2012

Ready for Dinner in our Resort Wear

Luggage and bags: We are not big packers so we usually travel with one large suitcase for the two of us. Hubby brings a backpack and I have a large straw bag for my beach hats.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Sandals (both dressy and casual, flip flops and water shoes. I usually pack lightweight clothing; mostly sundresses. I am a confessed bikini fanataic and usually bring at least two bikinis per day. I also bring coverups to slip on when walking around the resort.

As for weather gear; we usually pack a small umbrella that can fit in my purse or beach bag. It's always a good idea to bring a shawl or lightweight sweater for evening as it can be cooler at night and some restaurants really pump up the air conditioning.

I love good wide brimmed sun hats and always bring several with me to any beach destination.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: I guess being in the medical field has always made me the prepared traveller when it comes to meds. I always have allergy pills, my regular prescription medication, sun burn relief spray, aloe, sunscreen, aspirin, antibiotics, antibiotic cream, anti itch cream for bug bites, bug spray, bandaids, neosporin, antacids, Immodium (in care you food goes sour in your tummy), Ambien, small bottle of rubbing alcohol and peroxide and some Nyquil/dayquil. I have many a fellow traveller thankful to my stash of goodies during our travels....especially with the expensive cost of resort shops and their limited stock.

As for toiletries I always travel with my own shampoo and conditioner; I'm a bit picky about haircare products. Hairspray, deodorant, tooth brush, toothpaste, body wash, razor, shaving cream, brush, comb and assorted hairbands and head bands.

Photo Equipment: Digital camera, underwater camera and memory cards. I love taking pictures so I always have several cameras at my disposal.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Pack A Hat

by cjg1 Updated Dec 14, 2009

Liz and her sunhat

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: A hat proved to be one of the most important items next to sunblock on this trip. HAving a hat prevented my head and ears from getting sunburned. It also gave me the needed shade on my face during the strong midday sun. I didn't pack one with me but bought one at the resort. It was the best money I ever spent on a hat.

Instant Answers: Providenciales Island

Comments

Providenciales Island What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Providenciales Island what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Providenciales Island sightseeing.

View all Providenciales Island hotels