Christiansted Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Christiansted

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

You Are Here Bar & Grille: Find it On The Map

by grandmaR Written Jan 8, 2015

We decided it would be cheaper to have lunch out at a restaurant and take the leftovers home for dinner. So when we were in Christiansted I was using the scooter to ride along the boardwalk and we were looking for a restaurant to eat lunch. Down a little alley we saw a sign that said "You Are Here". So we looked at the menu on the outside, and then went in to have lunch.

On the wall was a big map where for $1.00 you could make a little pin with a flag on it and place it on the map where you were "from".

Their advertisement says: Lounge and Relax. You Are Here Bar & Grille offers an assortment of menu options including The Best Pizza on the Island! We have award winning items that have been recognized by "The Taste of St. Croix". So Come on in and stay a while! Monday-Saturday 11am-11pm, Sunday Noon-9pm,

Favorite Dish: I had the Yah Burger, which was supposed to have an egg on it but didn't. But the hamburger itself was REALLY good. I ate the hamburger part and left the cheese, lettuce and tomato and roll for dinner. I also ate Bob's cole slaw out of his shrimp basket because he likes chopped and I like the sliced cabbage.and this cole slaw was sliced.

Map on the wall Inside of the restaurant Bob's shrimp basket $14.00 My Yah Burger $17.00 Menu on the wall outside
    • Seniors
    • Disabilities

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Fort Christian Brew Pub: Eat on the Boardwalk

by grandmaR Written Feb 17, 2014

under construction

we stopped at the Fort Christian Brew Pub for lunch. When I asked about an early dinner/late lunch yesterday that was one of the places recommended.There was a resident tom cat which came to be petted.I got a chicken dumpling soup and quesdillas.Bob got chicken nuggets.I tried feeding the cat some of the chicken but I think it was too spicy for him. But when the girl cleared the table she gave the cat my chicken bones, which he ate

Resident Tom cat (not interested in fries) chicken dumpling soup Cheese quesdillas Menu Bob settle for Chicken Nuggets
    • Disabilities

• Pattons's Profile Photo

Kendricks: Fabulous Continental Cuisine in courtyard setting

by Pattons Written Feb 18, 2006

Fresh ingredients, beautiful setting, creative menu. This restaurant is very romantic and a teriffic way to celebrate a special occasion on St. Croix.

Favorite Dish: Crab cakes for the starter, any fresh fish for the entree, all desserts are exceptional!

Instant Answers: Christiansted

Comments

Christiansted Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Christiansted restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Christiansted sightseeing.

View all Christiansted hotels