Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Island casual is the dress code here. Nothing fancy is required although gentleman may want to have one pair of slacks and a collared shirt handy for some of the swanky restaurants on the other islands.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Bring bugspray to ward off pesky mosquitos and no-see-ums.
St. John Hotels
Our very exclusive package was ~$850 per night for seven nights. very secluded beaches, incredible...more
PO Box 720, Caneel Bay, St. John, 00831-0720, Caribbean
Satisfaction: Very Good
Good for: Couples
Maho Bay, off North Shore Rd, PO Box 310, , 00831, Caribbean
Top St. John Hotels
- Saint John Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 48 Photos
- Virgin Islands National Park Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Manati Hotels
- Bramcote Hotels
- Seychelles Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Hotels