Getting Around St. John

dock
    by kyoub

Most Viewed Transportation in St. John

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

This is a picture of the tickets for the S.J.Tour.

by Waalewiener Written Dec 4, 2002

The prices are on the tickets , I am not sure that this was the must reasonable price for the tour , I advise you to shop around.
    The tour was very nice but without very big engines and very reliable brakes on your tour bus this would be very tricky, the road is winding and very steep at times.

Tickets St .John's Tour.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

There are several ways of going around the Island.

by Waalewiener Written Dec 4, 2002

I have found several ways to get around the Island,this is the way we did it.
    We went on a St. John Beach Tour. The Tour was operated by Cruise Ship Excursions
    A picture of the tickets will be on the next Tip page.

Taking a break  for a nice view.

• kyoub's Profile Photo

By sea

by kyoub Updated Apr 4, 2011

We went from the BVI to St. John and returned by ferry.
    The picture is of the St John ferry dock as we were leaving, going back to the BVI.

dock

1 Hotel

Instant Answers: St. John

• SteveS97's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM

DO NOT RENT FROM L&L JEEP RENTAL COMPANY!

Have to say, I'm terribly disappointed with this company. Wife and I went down to St. John's for 9 days and rented a wrangler from these guys. Car was fine, no issues there. However, when we made the rental (and the reason we chose them, as this made them less expensive than others), my wife and I were told that we would be refunded a $50 cleaning charge should we return the jeep in a clean condition. I even asked further about this and was told that as long as it wasn't returned terribly dirty we would get the money back.

So following our vacation, my wife and I cleaned the jeep out, scrubbed the outside down and returned it. It was about as clean as you could get without detailing it. So, we were told they would check it out (we had to leave quickly to make the 6am ferry), and if it was clean we would get our money back. Well, a week later, no refund so I called them up. When I asked the fella who answered the phone about our refund, he said our jeep was very dirty and we would get no refund. After imploring to him that there is no way anyone would consider that jeep dirty and he consistently told me it was extremely dirty, I stated that my only recourse would be to leave negative reviews about their business.....the best part...after that he said he would sue me and hung up. Needless to say, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU RENT ELSEWHERE!! Enjoy your vacation, just stay away from these scammers.

St. John Transportation

Reviews and photos of St. John transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for St. John sightseeing.
Map of St. John