Sarande Restaurants

• JLBG's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Limani: Excellent pizzas

by JLBG Written Jun 8, 2009

Pizzeria Limani

Pizzeria Limani is a very large bar and pizzeria that stands directly along the seafront. They have a wide choice of pizzas. Actually, it seems that there cannot be more choices as they have every possible kind! Their pizzas are excellent, with a very thin paste and plenty of yummy garnishing. We had a pizza margherita for two with two beers and that was enough for our dinner.

Note that "limani" is the Greek for harbor, which reminds that Greece is the closest neighbor and that ferries from Corfu land every day.

• Beer Tasting

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Litmarni: Pleasant place

by mickeyboy07 Updated Jun 4, 2009

On the seafront

A drinks/snack bar right on the beach front in Sarande,is quite stylish and modern place with plenty of tables with umbrellas on the front overlooking the sea,very cheap and the service is quick and helpful.

Favorite Dish: We didnt eat here just had some drinks,A local beer and a glass of coke came to just 350 Lek,which is about 2 and a half euros.

• eni83's Profile Photo

"PARADISE": Fresh, fish

by eni83 Written Aug 22, 2007

In a comfortable and relaxing place, it is situated along the shore what makes it attractive and frequented from tourists. It offers specialties of the traditional cuisine mixed with the quality of the fresh products of the sea served with stile.

Favorite Dish: All cooking are made of fresh products and high quality served from a specialized service staff.

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Snack Bar - Three Roses: Restaurant

by Avieira67 Updated Sep 10, 2006

I can´t remmember exactly what I ate here, but I had a dinner and I liked very much the service.
    I contacted this restaurant for information, and they decided to pick me up at the hotel without any extra charge.

• illumina's Profile Photo

Demi: Don't miss the seafood

by illumina Updated Feb 12, 2006

Lovely quiet little restaurant, painted yellow, just outside Sarande on the road towards Ksamili and Butrint. The terrace overlooks the bay, and the view is gorgeous. The seafood platter is very popular, with pretty good kalimari on offer, not to mention the whole baby octopi. There was also a variety of pasta and risotto, and probably chips too if I remember rightly, when I visited in 2002.

• Archeology

• SirRichard's Profile Photo

Butrint Restaurant

by SirRichard Written Sep 24, 2004

The entrance

I was looking for a typical restaurant, not so new, not so small, not so dirty... and I found this nice place with a terrace that suited me and was very pleasant at the end.
    All the rest in the promenade are actually burgers, pizzerias or hotel restaurants. And I wanted something more "authentic". The entrance (see pic) looked to me "rural" enough, so I went in. There was an old woman at the kitchen and plenty of space in the quiet terrace overlooking the sea. The old woman spoke a little english, so I maneged to order a "veggies soup" and a fresh fish grilled, that she showed me before and I found convenient.
    I sat at the terrace and drank a large "Tirana" beer while waiting for the food. It was nice cos you are not in the first line, but above the promenade, so you can see the people but the place is not noisy.

It was about 10 euros for the beer, soup and fish.

• Wine Tasting

• DUNK67's Profile Photo

Pancake Roll??

by DUNK67 Updated Sep 6, 2004

Burek

We ate in what appeared to be the only hotel.
    The food was almost cold , i'm not sure if that was the way it was supposed to be or it just came out that way. the squash was very weak and almost powdery in taste. despite this the staff were very friendly and made every effort to satisfy us as if we were their own personal guests serving us with their last meal. we must remember Albania is virtualy a third world country.

Favorite Dish: I don't know what it was but it looked very similar to a pancake roll filled with meat (see picture) , with a basic side salad and bread. the drink was orange squash.

I have been told that it is actually called a Burek.

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo

Hotel restaurant: Hope you like chips!

by GrantBoone Updated Feb 21, 2004

Now thats more like it !!

We were taken to what looked like the only hotel in Sarande. We were presented with cold chicken and chips! An audience of up to 50 children watched every mouthful from about a yard from each table!

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish just had to be cold chicken and chips lovely!!

• Archeology

• armando2001's Profile Photo

In 1996 when I was in Saranda...

by armando2001 Written Oct 5, 2002

In 1996 when I was in Saranda I tried out Hotel 'Delfini' Bar Restaurant.

However many of my friends that have visit Saranda recently told me that great new hotels, restaurants and bars have been erected all over town.
    A few good restaurants mentioned are; 'Butrinti', 'Demi' 'Three Roses' and 'Paradise-Iguana Club'
    Delfini as some of the other restaurants is built right by the sea.

Favorite Dish: Seafood is great and is the speciality offered in most of Saranda's restaurants.

Instant Answers: Sarande

Comments

Sarande Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sarande restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sarande sightseeing.