Vlore Restaurants

Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood!
    by JLBG
    Octopus and sweet pepper sald
    Grilled squid

Most Recent Restaurants in Vlore

• JLBG's Profile Photo

Pulbardha restaurant: Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood!

by JLBG Written Jul 13, 2009

As I have explained in another tip, it is not easy to find Pulbardha restaurant. Once you have found the sign for Pulbardha restaurant, you have to walk 30 meters. The entrance is on the left . The restaurant itself is not right there but you must climb to the first level

Photo 1. The dining room was cosy and quiet.

Photo 2. As we always share our dishes, we chose them different, which allow to taste twice more dishes. To begin with, we had an octopus salad and a sweet pepper salad.

Photo 3. Grilled squid (kallamar) was fresh and excellent.

Photo 4. Seafood risotto was hot and the vapor blurs it. Wait a minute and go to photo 5

Photo 5. Here we are! The seafood risotto is ready to eat and it was delicious.

Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood! Octopus and sweet pepper sald Grilled squid Seafood risotto Seafood risotto

• suela's Profile Photo

Pulbardha: fresh seafood

by suela Updated Apr 11, 2007

Italian kitchen, fresh sea food (so fresh, actually the aragosta was still alive and almost walking towards my dish, hm had an idea to become vegetarian at that moment).

a good selection of Italian wines as well.

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

restaurant pulebardha II: the best seafood meal ever

by call_me_rhia Updated Aug 15, 2006

Someone recommended it to us - and we'll be forever thankful for the tip. The best seafood we've ever had... and to think that we nearly missed the place. Watch out for the wooden sign: it's not flashy and easy to miss - on top of this the restaurant is not visible from the street.

Favorite Dish: Have a look at the menu, tell the waiter what you like (in general) and then let him bring you what he wants... you won't be disappointed. In our case it was a huge selection of seafood starters (about 10 different ones), including sea dates and... a surprise from the mentioned waiter. He would not tell us what it was until we tasted it... delicious. Eventually we were told it was sea urchin's eggs - I don't think i'll ever have the chance to taste them again. We also had excellent seafood linguine cooked to our liking (no damn cream please)...

in the top right corner, sea urchin's eggs

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

toni: a good pizza

by call_me_rhia Updated Aug 15, 2006

Albania is full of pizza places - one would really think it's the national dish... in the city, at the seaside, in mountain villages. On our second last day we gave in and tried this outdoor pizza place by the sea.

Favorite Dish: A wonderful seafood pizza - just as good as any in italy, only cheaper and with fresher seafood. I think we paid 600 leks, including drinks,

my yummy pizza

• Avieira67's Profile Photo

Restaurant: A very good lunch

by Avieira67 Updated Jun 18, 2006

I can't remember the name of this restaurant because I visited Albania last time 10 years ago. In this comfortable place, they had a very good seafood.
    I am having a lunch along with my Albanian friend Arian.

Lunch in Vlor��

Instant Answers: Vlore

Comments

Vlore Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Vlore restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vlore sightseeing.