Know about this? Rate It!
Salzburg seen from Mönchsberg
Favorite thing: Mönchsberg is a small hill - and you may walk to the top or take an elevator - the charge is about 2,- € for both ways
Fondest memory: and from Mönchsberg you will have a great view of the city, see the river Salzach and the castle
Since march 2003 this lift and the terrace are closed, due to reconstruction works ! The way it looked it will NOT be open again before end of 2004 !!!
- Arts and Culture
- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
Favorite thing: Climb the Moenchsberg and wander around the nice footpaths.
On clear days the Moenchsberg offers scenic views to the Alps on the one side and the Old Town of Salzburg (see photo), the river Salzach with the Kapuzinerberg on the other side.
- Adventure Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Salzburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bukit Tambun Hotels
- Cebu Island
- North Captiva Island Hotels
- Floras Lake State Park Hotels
- Galewela Hotels