Know about this? Rate It!
Haus der Natur
The Natural Museum is an attracting destination and a must for students from all over Upper Austria.
The museum has 80 rooms for exploration filled with nature attractions, an aquarium, reptile zoo, exhibitions, cafes on the terraces, etc.
+43 0662 84 26 53 0
fax +43 0662 84 79 05
open from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.
We were all surprised to see so many wonderful exhibitions, the reptile zoo, terrace cafes and so on.
This picture (#2) was taken right at the entrance to the halls where usually the excursions begin.
Everyone was happy and a bit tired after the three-hour excursion about the House of Nature.
We managed to see all the halls and exhibitions and were very impressed by their diversity.
All the kids liked the games and panoramas of the wild animals and prehistoric models. Everyone was so curious and not tired at all.
You could spend the whole day there knowing you can have a bite at the numerous terrace cafes there...
- Business Travel
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews
Salzburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Katugastota Hotels
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels
- Southern Thailand Hotels
- New Caledonia
- Shanagolden Hotels
- Atlantic City
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path