Been here? Rate It!
The catacombs. I'll explain...
The catacombs. I'll explain these to you briefly. All they are, or what they are, depending on how you look at them, are two tombs of people inside a mountain wall. It's really small and stuff, but that's really all it is, two tombs. This is a picture of the outside, they're on the right there.
The catacombes above St Peter Cemetery
A view from the catacombes above St Peter Cemetery to the graves around the church.
There is an entrance fee for visiting.
- Historical Travel
St. Peter's Cemetary
This cemetary is an amazing site and not filled with as much sorrow as other cemetaries around Europe (like in Prague's jewish cemetary). The catacombs are magnificent.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Salzburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Remo
- Harriman State Park Hotels
- Opeongo Lake Hotels
- Isla de Formentera
- Zagulba Baglari Hotels
- Bradwell on Sea Hotels