Been here? Rate It!
The Mozarteum is where you receive musical education. It includes a Concert Hall, and there is a Foundation that keeps memorabilia of Mozart, and promotes the Mozart Week Festival, which coincides with Mozart's Birthday on January 27th.
Outside the building are a few statues and art nouveau decoration making it quite an appealing building.
- Historical Travel
This is an auditorium where you can watch chamber music. The cool interior has some excellent mouldings and is an initmate place for watching concerts and recitals.
I saw Quartet Music of music written by Mahler (when he was 16).
- Theater Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Salzburg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jekyll Island
- South Mavora Lake Hotels
- Gouvernorat de Ariana Hotels
- Ireland Hotels
- Pinkenba Hotels
- Providenciales Island