Leibnitz Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Leibnitz

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

Pizzeria Giovanni: mixed Greek and Italian cuisine

by croisbeauty Updated Feb 26, 2012

I was attracted by a small terrace just in front of the restaurant and decided to test its cuisine after visiting Seggauschloss. Although Februar 24th, the day was just perfect, sunny and warm around 18 C degrees and very comfortable for dining on the terrace.

Favorite Dish: The owner is Greek guy, very friendly character who suggested to take mixed grilled meat with a vegetables. The portion was big, almost for two persons and I couldn't finished it by myself. The meal was pretty good I'd say medium quality. I am not a beer lover but was suggested to take it after such a dish. Can't say the name of a beer brand but it was very good and cold.
    I paid 13 euros and the guy offered espresso on a house.

Pizzeria Giovanni the terrace grilled mixed meat interior of Pizzeria Giovanni interior

• Vanity666's Profile Photo

The Shamrock: Irish Pub

by Vanity666 Written Oct 31, 2008

A pub with nice atmosphere, good music, and variety of Irish and other beers ,whiskeys, coffee, and other drinks.

We went there for a drink, and everyone took beer, of course. Except me. I don't like beer at all, so I had a shot of whiskey :)

Sadly, I only have picture from outside :)

Favorite Dish: Paddy Irish whiskey is good :) Very good :) Price for a shot of it is 3.5 euro, and this is the most expensive whiskey there :)

• Vanity666's Profile Photo

Vinarium: Nice winery with acceptable prices

by Vanity666 Written May 24, 2007

It's located in the center of the town, although it's easy to miss it 'cause it is in the basement in the narrow street. I like the basement restaurants, bars etc. so I liked it here. Anyway, service is great, prices are acceptable, wine is great....

Instant Answers: Leibnitz

Leibnitz Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Leibnitz restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Leibnitz sightseeing.