Know about this?
Music in the Park
As I was saying, we followed the sounds of the music into the park. Where we came upon a small bandstand in which there were about 12 - 15 people playing.
I swear one of the songs they played was the tune to the Harry Potter films!
If you are a music fan, don't...
If you are a music fan, don't forget to drop into a music store and buy some CD's you won't find back home. I am a pop music fan, so when in Austria I picked up two CD's. One by a female artist: KOSHEEN and one by a group called BRO'SIS. Perhaps an Austrian can tell me if they are still popular?
It was just a delicious feeling, sitting in the midday sun listening to the band performing.
When they finished playing, they were off to the beer garden. Excellent!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Birkhadem Hotels
- Dhekelia Cantonment Hotels
- Montalban Hotels
- Freeport City
- Yosemite National Park
- Goulding Hotels
- Nizwa Hotels
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park Hotels
- Surrey Hotels
- Matandang Naujan Hotels
- Mambakkam Hotels