Gasthof Goldenes Brünnl, Innsbruck

My dinner :)
    by sabsi
    Salmon parfait
    by Bigs
    My fish....want have it again now!!!
    by Bigs
  • Gasthof Goldenes Brünnl: Great food for decent prices

by sabsi Updated Jul 9, 2003

My dinner :)

Lothar brought us to this great place. It looks like a "normal" Austrian restaurant but it serves very fancy and great food. It's very meat orientated though so if you are a vegetarian you better go to the pizza place down the road ;-) Thanks Lothar for showing us this place and for the nice evening!

Favorite Dish: I had pork filet with potato cakes in Calvados sauce. It was absolutely tasty! As a starter we all got salmon which was nice as well (and I hate salmon so it means something when I say that ;) There was also fresh bread with lard and some pepper cheese as starters.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

• Bigs's Profile Photo

Zum goldenen Brünnerl: Maybe the best restaurant in Innsbruck

by Bigs Written Jan 5, 2003

My fish....want have it again now!!!

It´s nothing special from the interior and looks like a typical Austrian guesthouse. The dishes all are one class higher, but this restaurant still got payable prices. It´s very popular, so a reservation is nessecary!!!

Favorite Dish: I had the Zander on a mushroom risotto with Safran sauce. They also served a starter: Homemade fresh bread with kind of red pepper cheese and "Schmalz" Yummy. Everone got a salmon parfait with the "Gedeck", which costs 2€. It was yummy though.......

Instant Answers: Innsbruck