Krahvogel, Innsbruck

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo

Krahvogel: Modern light cooking

by Nykaenen Updated Jan 12, 2004

Krahvogel

Lothar (VT: lotharlech) introduced us to this place and Seni & I loved it. Not only that night, but almost every night of our stay in Innsbruck.
    Sabs & co didn't like the music much, but I didn't mind. They play mostly pop music from 80s & 90s.
    My favorite thing about Krahvogel is that it's spacious, modern design but relaxed atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: I actually didn't eat there, but girls ordered pasta and salad and everything looked very fresh, light and delicious. Seni tried ice-cream and was full of superlatives for it!

• Krahvogel: A Must!

by solituda Updated Jan 4, 2005

We ate here twice during our stay because the food was good, the atmosphere was great, the waiters were helpful, and it really had a "comfortable" feel to it. Although the back area is spacious with tables - try the front and along the wall for a really intimate feel - you dont even notice any one else.

Favorite Dish: Soups were great - really tasty potato soup. We tried the pasta, stuffed baked potatoes - very big - all were good and fresh. The beer is great and although small - the wine list is too!

Instant Answers: Innsbruck

Comments

Hotels Near Krahvogel
146 Opinions