Sweet Basil, Innsbruck

by sabsi
  • Sweet Basil: A wonderful place

by sabsi Updated Jul 9, 2003

Beautiful Old Town

A very cosy restaurant directly at the main square of the old town, opposite the "Goldenes Dachl" in the arcades. Even though this place is in a very touristy area it's a nice place, great food and prices are reasonable. Inside it's very cosy, I could have sat here for ages really!

Favorite Dish: I had Pasta with tomato cream and pork and beef. It was very tasty! All the salads and pasta dishes we had looked excellent. And prices were rather cheap... Especially for that location!

• Bigs's Profile Photo

Sweet Basil: Pasta and more!!!!!

by Bigs Written Jan 4, 2003

The Sweet Basil is a modern bar and restaurant in the center of the old town. It has several floors, but it´s not too big. The place is always crowded, so you might better reserve a table. We had to wait for an hour to get a table. It was definately worth to wait!!!

Favorite Dish: I had a small caesars salad as a starter, which has been very fresh and delicious. After that I tried the Linguini Aglio e Olio.(spicy noodles Italian style). All food have been really tasty so I really can recommend this place.

Instant Answers: Innsbruck