Know about this?
Advanced Ski/Snowboard Mountain Passes
Don't buy advanced mountain passes that set you up with a certain amount of dates and specific mountains....unless you are at an advanced level, and that's all you plan on doing.
Here are my reasonings:
1. The first day you snowride, you may be too sore to ride the next day or the following...a lot of passes may have you use the pass for consecutive days
2. If you don't like the mountain you ride on and you only have a pass for that one for the week, you may be missing out on better mountains.
3. If you decide to catch a later bus to the mountain, you can get a cheaper half day pass.
4. Buying a pass at the mountain doesn't waste a lot of time, because other people may have already fallen into the trap.
Unique Suggestions: If you do buy an advanced mountain pass, buy one that gives you the option of 3 out of 5 day pass...this allows you 2 days to either site-see or rest your muscles.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Frankfurt am Main
- Ensenada Hotels
- Seal Beach
- Upper Heyford Hotels
- Newport News Hotels
- Pundaquit Hotels