Kals-am Großglockner Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Kals-am Großglockner

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo

Ferleiten Restaurant: Stop for some coffee and cake

by scottishvisitor Updated Aug 29, 2007

The restaurant is set in a very scenic spot with excellent views of the mountains and Krimml waterfalls in the distance. There is a wildlife park here too which we didn't visit as we were on a bus tour and didn't have the time. They have seating inside which also includes a shop and the necessary toilets. We sat outside on the sunny terrace drinking in the spectacular surrounding views. Service was friendly and reasonably quick. I did like the way they catered for our four legged friends too with the lovely doggy stand complete with fresh water and a great play on words!

Favorite Dish: The Restaurant offers a variety of food - here you can choose from a full menu - snack menu and icecream and cake menu. We had a nice hot coffee with a slice of walnut cake

• Hiking and Walking

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Restaurants along Grossglockner Road

by victorwkf Updated Jul 28, 2007

There are many restaurants along the Grossglockner Road and they are listed at the webpage below. During our visit there, my wife and I had our lunch at a restaurant at the Franz Josefs Hohe viewpoint area, just above the souvenir shop next to the visitor's centre. I cannot remember the name of this restaurant, but it is very popular and crowded. The food and drinks here are very good, I remembered we tried the lasagna, rasberry pancake and orange drink.

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Kals-am Großglockner

Comments

Kals-am Großglockner Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kals-am Großglockner restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kals-am Großglockner sightseeing.

View all Kals-am Großglockner hotels