Kufstein Transportation

by balhannah
  • Transportation
    by desert_princess
  • Kufstein Train Station /On my way to Milan
    Kufstein Train Station /On my way to...
    by desert_princess

Most Recent Transportation in Kufstein

• balhannah's Profile Photo

WHERE TO PARK YOUR CAR

by balhannah Written Jun 8, 2014

We arrived in Kufstein by car and as usual the problem was where to find a car-park. I had decided to see the Fortress first, so we drove around and around a couple of times before deciding I would be dropped off and my husband would find a car-park. He did manage to find a street car-park a distance away.
    Since being home I have researched to find a Parking station and still haven't had much success.
    I have listed the two I found so you won't have the same problem as we did!

Park & Ride Bahnhof Kufstein
    car park/parking garage/parking lot
    Kufstein, Ferienland Kufstein

Arkadenplatz 2/6 Kufstein
    This one is located on the same side of the Fortress

Parking in Kufstein

• desert_princess's Profile Photo

The Highway over the river

by desert_princess Updated Oct 24, 2005

You actually never give it a thought as you pass the Inn river on the highway , but the bycicle route goes under the Highway Bridge . It's when you realise what a massive construction this is!!! I used it as a shelter from the rain once.
    Nearby is a water reservoir with emerald waters.
    The bycicle route is following the path of the Inn river all the way to Innsbruck and maybe beyond....

• desert_princess's Profile Photo

Major Train station

by desert_princess Written Oct 24, 2005

Kufstein is on the way from Munchen > Milano , Salzburg > Bregenz ....anyways major rail routes. This makes the train station quite a big one.
    The great thing about it it's that it is situated in the pure heart of the city ,and everything is about 5-10 mins walking distance.

Speed train with the Snowy Kaiser reflection Kufstein Train Station /On my way to Milan
    • Castles and Palaces
    • Trains

Instant Answers: Kufstein

Comments

Kufstein Transportation

Reviews and photos of Kufstein transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kufstein sightseeing.