Sankt Anton am Arlberg Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by TheView

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Sankt Anton am Arlberg

• TheView's Profile Photo

Stuben area (Albona I lift)

by TheView Updated Sep 1, 2009

I where told by some who have had an apartment in St. Anton for years that the Stuben area should be very good. I did not get this impression myself the first lift (Albona I) did something to it, it was old and I got catapulted of it to a 2-3 meter drop. As a snowboarder this is not nice as you legs might get injuries and I did get a twist in my free leg keen. Luckily I am over it now.

We made the runs from the top and all of us agreed that the skiing was better elsewhere. It might have been better as a off-piste area but then there had to be a good meters snow more. (when we where here there was 1,25 m of snow on the top).

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Luxury Travel
    • National/State Park

• TheView's Profile Photo

Medical insurance

by TheView Written Feb 12, 2007

Remember to have a good medical insurance as the off-piste skiing here is some of the best in the world (if we just would have been so lucky that there would had been some more snow when we there!!) If you need to be rescued during your skiing there is a cool service, but I am sure also very pricy (if the insurance do not cover it) opportunity to get a helicopter lift out.

• Skiing and Boarding

Instant Answers: Sankt Anton am Arlberg

Comments

Sankt Anton am Arlberg Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Sankt Anton am Arlberg warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sankt Anton am Arlberg sightseeing.

View all Sankt Anton am Arlberg hotels