Sankt Johann in Tirol Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Sankt Johann in Tirol

• balhannah's Profile Photo

CAFE KONDITOREI: COFFEE & CAKES

by balhannah Written Jun 7, 2014

We happened to be in this area, saw the Café and decided to give it a go.
    Café Konditorei has been around since 1919 as a café-patisserie . We put our order in, then went and sat in one of the comfortable chairs by the window. The Café has a choice of ice-cream, warm and cold snack, cakes and pastries.
    Our cake and coffee was good, so no complaints about this Café.

Cafe Konditorei
    • Women's Travel

• Peterodl's Profile Photo

Grill Snacks Pizza: Cheap Eats

by Peterodl Updated Mar 27, 2008

The Grill is a popular place with the younger set, mostly teenagers and early 20 year olds, in Sankt Johann but I did see a few parents with thier children place orders.
    You can eat inside and watch tv while you enjoy your food or you can order take-away from the walk-up window.
    The food is "American", meaning pizza, hamburgers, fries and hotdogs for an example but that doesn't mean that it isn't good. I had a margherita pizza from the take-away window one night after a long day walking around Sankt Johann and Kitzbuhel and another day I enjoyed margherita pizza a nice 0.5L Konig Ludwig weissbier for 8euros. I enjoyed watching the pizza made fresh in front of me. Within five mins. I watched the ball of dough be rolled, tossed, made up, put in the oven and served infront of me.
    The Grill is an inexpensive and quick option to make use of when you don't want to spend a lot of time and money in a traditional restaurant.

• Trains

• Hanau93's Profile Photo

Penzinghof: Best Schnitzel!!

by Hanau93 Updated Mar 17, 2005

The restaurant/hotel is located at the foot of a mountain that is accsible by a chairlift so that is certainly an added bonus.

The service was always good and it is quite cosy as the rooms reflect the Tirolian style.

Favorite Dish: Definitely the CHAMPION SCHNITZEL..( mushroom Schnitzel)
    Whenever my parents and I went there for dinner I ordered it every day..:) I really did..My dad in the meantime loved his Zwiebelrostbraten. ( sort of a steak with roasted onions)

• Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Skiing and Boarding

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

Gasthof Bären: Gasthof Bären

by sandysmith Updated Jun 12, 2004

Nice cafe in the main square of St Johann. Good place to sit and people watch and rest those feet from all the hiking we'd done. Just sat in the sun, relaxing and had a few drinks here - an ice-cream soda and an iced coffee and cream concoction which I highly recommend.

chilling out :-))

• Café Davito: The best ice-cream in town!

by Kiera Written Aug 21, 2005

The piles of creamy ice-cream and frozen yoghurt on display will make your mouth water. They also do ice-cream sundaes and italian coffee.

• TinKan's Profile Photo

Sidewalk cafe: Local food

by TinKan Updated Jan 27, 2003

The restaurant is located next to the schuhhaus (Shoe house) and has some very good local food.

Try the salad. It was very fresh and good.

Local place

Instant Answers: Sankt Johann in Tirol

Comments

Sankt Johann in Tirol Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sankt Johann in Tirol restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sankt Johann in Tirol sightseeing.

View all Sankt Johann in Tirol hotels