Seefeld in Tirol Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Seefeld in Tirol

• balhannah's Profile Photo

NEILS HAIR LOUNGE: HAIRDRESSER

by balhannah Written Jun 9, 2013

This is the one and only HAIR SALON that I have ever seen in an IGLOO.
    You read correctly. In Seefeld, located next to St. Oswald Church, I saw an Igloo with "Neils Hair Salon" posted across the entrance way. It was closed, and I didn't need anything done to my hair, so I viewed from the outside.
    I found the website has photo's of the inside, so have a look at that. To me, it looks very stylish, and I would love to have my hair done and be able to look outside into the gardens. What a unique Hair Salon!

Mon/Wed/Fri 10.00 -6pm
    Thursday: 10.00 - 8pm
    Saturday: 11.00 - 5pm
    Tuesday: closed
    Mornings and evenings by appointment

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

• balhannah's Profile Photo

MAIN CENTRE OF SEEFELD: EVERYTHING YOU NEED

by balhannah Updated Jun 2, 2013

Fur jacket @ Seefeld

Shopping, well, all I needed were some postcards and they were easy to find, as there were quite a few souvenir shops stretching from one end of the main street to the other. I had a browse in a few of the shops and found quite an assortment of gifts, and on a rainy day, Umbrella's took prominence! The rest of the time, I window shopped. I found some very nice fur coats with a nice price to match, perhaps they were mink, they sure looked luxurious and gave the impression of keeping you lovely and warm. In another store window, were mannequins dressed in the local traditional dress. Plenty of other shops too!

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Seefeld in Tirol

• Aug 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

How do I return and exchange a purchase from Seefeld souvenir shop without a purchase receipt?

Please advise to wcehlert1@gmail.com

• leics's Profile Photo
      Aug 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

It's better to ask your question on the Seefeld Travel forum, where far more people will see it and you are likely to get helpful replies. Use the 'Instant answers' box directly above your comment or go directly to the Seefeld travel forum here:

Seefeld in Tirol Travel Forum

Seefeld in Tirol Shopping

Reviews and photos of Seefeld in Tirol shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Seefeld in Tirol sightseeing.

View all Seefeld in Tirol hotels