Bregenz Warnings and Dangers

by Krumlovgirl

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Bregenz

• Getting back from the Seebuhne at night

by floriatosca Written Apr 13, 2008

One of the two main pedestrian routes to and from the Festspiele complex is via the footbridge over the railway station. After "Tosca" in 2007 I waited after the show to see one of the singers, who offered to walk with me back to my hotel. As we were walking over the bridge, a couple of lads in hoodies jumped out and demanded cigarettes. If I'd been in my own I'd have been terrified, but the presence of a baritone with a commanding physical presence, and a voice to match, made them back off. So, ladies, beware that route at night - take the better-lit, better-populated road bridge.

• Music
    • Festivals

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Bregenz? Warnings?

by Krumlovgirl Written Dec 4, 2002

I can honestly tell you that I have never felt danger in Bregenz. For God's sake, have some common sense, but other than that it is a very safe place. Don't wander alone at the lake late at night, and the area around the train station is a little sketchy, but other than that you should be fine. My roommate and I walked home alone through dark alleyways after nights at the bar wayyyy too often. Nothing ever happened.

Instant Answers: Bregenz

Comments

Bregenz Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Bregenz warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bregenz sightseeing.