Lillois-Witterzée Travel Guide

Horses in the spring - behind my garden
    by Muya
    Walking the paths of the past
    Let it snow !

Lillois-Witterzée Things to Do

• Muya's Profile Photo

by Muya Written Oct 27, 2005

To me, one of the most picturesque streets of my village. Its cobble-stones dating back to the Roman period seem to lead you through the village’s past. The cute tiny houses that line the way dress up with myriads of colorful flowers as soon as summer time knocks at their doors.
    Its seems to me a perfect starting point for a walk around Lillois. At the end of the winding Rue Fontaine Saint Martin you can already see two of the most important witnesses of our history : the Ferme Del’Tour and the pretty Saint Martin Chapel.
    The origin of the street’s name is actually a spring, called Saint Martin Spring, that once was at the source of the Hain, the local (really tiny) stream.

Rue Fontaine Saint Martin and the chapel in the di

Lillois-Witterzée Off The Beaten Path

• Muya's Profile Photo

by Muya Updated Feb 7, 2005

I just found this image too funny... Two dogs lying on that window in the wall and watching life on the street... Actually, the house on the other side of the street is being restored, and obviously, they find that fascinating :-)
    I passed by several times in the following days and they hadn't moved an inch !
    Click the picture to see better...

Yeah that's life, man !

Instant Answers: Lillois-Witterzée

Comments

Lillois-Witterzée Travel Guide
Map of Lillois-Witterzée