Bastogne Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bastogne

• Segolily's Profile Photo

In the corner of McAuliffe square: Can't tell you the name

by Segolily Written Jul 15, 2008

We had dinner at the restaurant in the corner. There were any number to chose from, and I really can't say why we chose this one. The food was good, the service passable. What I remember most is the other family sitting next to us, amazingly also from Utah, ordered escargot and frog legs. It was entertaining to watch their children take a hold of the occasion and try them both.

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Bistro Leo: Mediocre bistro fare

by Dabs Written Sep 24, 2006

All I wanted to eat was a sandwich and some soup so we picked the more casual Bistro Leo over the Restaurant Leo next door but I think we made a mistake. The guide book said that Restaurant Leo was the most popular eatery in town and owned by the same people but I thought the food at Bistro Leo was pretty mediocre.

Favorite Dish: I ordered a Croque Monsieur which translates into Mister Crunchy, a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. The Croque Monsieur is one of my favorite sandwiches when done properly but here instead of being grilled, it instead came with toasted bread and was a little dry. We also split some French onion soup which was OK and David ordered croquettes which were good but expensive for the portion size. The bill for this small dinner was 21E.

• linconnu's Profile Photo

Pizza Taxi: Eating out...in a bus!

by linconnu Written Nov 8, 2005

Heading south from Place McAuliffe, you'll find a bus/restaurant on your right. Looks fishy but has good food at fair prices. I had the plate with 7 different Ardenne meats with frites and of course, beer! DĂ©licieux!

• MATIM's Profile Photo

Wagon-restaurant Leo found...

by MATIM Written Aug 25, 2002

Wagon-restaurant Leo found it's origin in 1946.
    In summer you could see it at fairs and in winter it has its place in Bastogne.
    Today the restaurant has its permanent place in the centre from Bastogne.

• globetrotter_2006's Profile Photo

Le Melba

by globetrotter_2006 Updated Oct 24, 2006

This was a nice little restaurant right in the middle of McAuliffe Square where we had a nice pastry, and a cold beer at 10am.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Bastogne

Comments

Bastogne Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bastogne restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bastogne sightseeing.