Special events are going on in...
Special events are going on in Namur :
- In May, 'festival des arts forains', animations in the streets
- The 3rd weekend of September, 'Fêtes de Wallonie', folklore, music, eating and 'Peket' (local drink) sold in the streets, many people (take care of your bag!)
- The 1st weekend of August : International Motorcross at the Citadel (prestigious races in a prestigious area).
'Les fêtes de Wallonie', a big...
'Les fêtes de Wallonie', a big event where traditional culture meets concerts and parties. The whole town is closed to the cars for three days in September.
Partying... drinking some belgian specialities such as beers or even a good 'pequet', an alcohol of the area. Don't forget to participate at the 'road of the pequet'... try a new pequet each time you stop.
Also go see the '40 mollons', a traditional group of musicians and the contest for the guy who will say the hugest lies.... Tradition vs Party
Dress Code: As you like... but look at the weather, most of the activities are outside !
ABBEY ROAD CONCERT !!!: ABBEY ROAD CONCERT !!!
Yves, Dimitri, Christian and Alain, 4 guys from Namur (Belgium), whose name has become famous by playing the most famous music in pop history : the BEATLES repertoire.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates