VT-Meetings, Antwerp

VT meeting in Antwerp
    Antwerp VT meeting

VT and family Pubcrawl meeting 22 FEB 2003

by irisbe Updated Apr 4, 2011

Pubcrawl with life music in Antwerp

On occasion of Leroys (Brewdog @ VT)'s visit to Belgium and my anniversary, I organised a VT pubcrawl.
    We were with 9 VT-ers and family and some friends.
    We had a great time!
    No wonder as we asked Johnny the barber and his wife Vera (yes Jeff, the one with the red hat and leather trousers) to look after us.
    Johnny plays music on his accordeon and on a swedish butter cookies box while Vera takes care of our orders.
    It was big fun!!!

More pictures at the Fotki album. Sorry they are a bit dark `-)

Mini VT meeting Antwerp 19th October 2003

by irisbe Updated Apr 4, 2011

Peter_P and Norali in Antwerp

Peter_P and Norali took the initiative of organising a pan-am meeting Antwerp/Brussels.
    As for Antwerp, they knew who to contact `-)
    so we set up a little meeting just the three of us and walked all the route I had stipulated to make on the big meeting after.
    We had to check the pubs and restaurants to make sure we had space at the time we would visit them.
    Not an easy job but it was fun :)
    And it proofed that a good preparation is a plus if you want to have your meeting going smooth ;)

If you want to have some look at one of the most beautiful graffiti walls we had at that time - they get over painted frequently- then do visit %l[ http://public.fotki.com/Irisbe/belgium-1/virtual_tourist_meetings/mini_meeting_antwerp/] the Foktik album to enjoy the pictures!

Antwerp 21 November 2004 VT meeting

by irisbe Written Nov 21, 2004
    Antwerp VT meeting

It was bitterly cold so the city walks we planned to do were partly canceled.
    In exchange we stayed a little longer in the pubs.
    We were with so many people again, new faces and familiar faces.
    It was a real international bunch again!
    The die hard Belgian vt meeters, our friends from the Netherland, Nathalie I have to think where to add her on the globe LOL;
    our Imelda from the Philippines visiting, my Indian friends from work, our malagese belgian residents who brought their Italian and Polish friend, and our Marie-Claude from Canada who is staying in Brussels with her nice boyfriend, sharing some fries on the picture.

Will add a full list later on ;)

The pics are already on Fotki!!!

Do have a look, want to download one? click on the link underneath and "safe picture as" on your pc.

Feel to leave a comment? Pls do!
    The comments make the albums come alive :))

VT meeting 20-22 December 2002

by irisbe Written Nov 18, 2004

VT meeting in Antwerp

Oh boy we had fun. It was the first meeting I organised since I was on VT. I had some examples of meetings I attended before of which Oostende organised by Funkymama Patricia was the very first.

We started already on Friday evening and it would last till Sunday around 6 pm before the last ones went home !

If you are curious about the pictures do have a look at the Fotki album and don't mind leaving a comment :)

• Imbi's Profile Photo

VT meeting

by Imbi Written Jun 10, 2004

Your trip to Antwerp couldn’t be completed without meeting some wonderful VT friends who either live in there or travel ten, twenty miles just to say hello to the follow VT friends. These friends are very welcoming and helpful and no doubt very good laugh.

Instant Answers: Antwerp