Been here? Rate It!
Cafe Craenenburg: Make sure to have a Leffe Blonde
We were walking around Market Square and decided to stop and have some lunch. This restaurant was on the square and seemed like a great place. The decor was Flemish with a wooden motif throughout the restaurant. I read that the restaurant/pub has a very long history and was once a "smoker's club".
Nonetheless, we had some really great service and the food was just as good. I love the Belgium beer, so I had to have a Leffe Blonde...yum
Favorite Dish: I think that I ordered some sort of macaroni and of course my Leffe Blonde
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Brugge Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Miagao Hotels
- Kuala Terengganu
- Saugatuck Hotels
- Upper Canada Village Hotels
- Umhlanga Rocks Hotels
- Bukit Mertajam
- Kota Kinabalu