Been here? Rate It!
Russian Tea Room: Warming Up On A Cold Day.
We stopped in a Russian Tea Room in Brugge, and I apologize for not having a picture or remembering the name. In fact I'm not sure it still exists, though I've seen photos of a building that looks like the one we entered.
The dining room was warm and cozy on a cold Belgian day. I will try to get more information. I'm thinking that it might actually be named 'The Russian Tea Room,' otherwise, I wonder how I knew it was a Russian tea room? I've asked, and my friends can't remember the name either or the street it's on. It might be fun to try to find it--or maybe that's too obcure.
Favorite Dish: Tea and pastries. Though I believe it had more substantial offerings, we only ordered tea and sweets in the afternoon.
- Historical Travel
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Brugge Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Camels Hump State Park Hotels
- Madinat `Isa Hotels
- San Antonio Abad
- Apalit Hotels
- Roquefort-sur-Soulzon Hotels
- Fort Pierce