Know about this? Rate It!
Sint-Petrus- en Sint-Pauluskerk
Since the church looms above the cityscape when you exit the train station, you can't really call the Saint Peter and Paul Church "off the beaten path", and yet somehow it is. It's easy to disregard architectural wonders and cultural sights in a beachfront town, even when they're staring you in the face. The church is nice, but it's easy to overlook -- Oostende doesn't have the glorious architecture of Brugge, Gent, Antwerpen, Leuven, or Brussels. That's not Oostende's bag, but the few gems it has are worth investigating.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Oostende Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tiburon Hotels
- Beavertown Hotels
- Balerma Hotels
- Sant'Alessio Siculo Hotels
- Clam Gulch
- Villages and Farms
- Saudi Arabia Off The Beaten Path
- nature & wildlife
- Stavanger Off The Beaten Path
- Assisi Off The Beaten Path
- Warwickshire Off The Beaten Path
- Chichester Off The Beaten Path
- Street market in Porta Palazzo
- Chartres Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Kuala Lumpur Off The Beaten Path
- TheTechnion College