Been here? Rate It!
De Koninklijke Gaanderijen
The KONINKLIJKE GAANDERIJEN (Royal Galleries), 400m (1,300 ft.) long, from 1906, were built under Léopold II's tutelage, and connected the Royal Villa with the racetrack. They protected the king and his entourage from sun, wind, and rain, during their promenades.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Oostende Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Panaji Hotels
- Yoho National Park Hotels
- Woodlawn Hotels
- State of Himachal Pradesh Hotels
- Antelope Island