Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: If you start your Brussels tour at the Royal Palace, at your right side you'll find these beautiful terraces that will led you to the Grand Market...
Favorite thing: Wander around with no particular plans...it is the best way to come across interesting places. :) We had no real plans in Brussels be we kept finding nice places...
- Hiking and Walking
stroll along the Place...
Favorite thing: stroll along the Place d'Albertine and catch a glimpse of the Statue of King Albert 1 (in the foreground). Can you spot it in the pic below?
An interesting places to see...
Favorite thing: An interesting places to see in Brussels are St. Michel Church with a gotic stile, the Grote Market, the De Ville Hotel, it created in the 1400 year, the Maison Du Roi with the City Museum.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Brussels Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ampthill Hotels
- Waipoua Forest Hotels
- Union Territory of Pondicherry Hotels
- Chianciano Terme
- Switzerland Hotels