Comme Chez Soi, Brussels

by LysDor
  • biloune's Profile Photo

Comme Chez Soi: One of the best restaurant

by biloune Updated Apr 4, 2011

I had the chance to have a eat there with my family... It was realy great... but really expensive even if the menu didn't show the prices: it is only for the men!!
    The place is "cosy" and the name good chosen. I felt as if I were at home. The food? Only one word: mmmmmmmmmmmmmh ;o)
    There is also a long table in the kitchen where you can eat and discuss with the "chef" Pierre Wynants.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish is a simple one: "Turbotin grillé et sauce citronnée", served with potatoes. Simply the best!

• knyaz's Profile Photo

Comme Chez Soi: Comme Chez Soi

by knyaz Updated Apr 4, 2011

One of the most expensive restaurants we have ever been to.
    We took a prefix menu (not the most expensive) and bill came out to $450 for 2 people.(with 2 half-bottles of wine)
    Food is HEAVINLY, atmosphere is friendly, service is great.
    There is also a table in the kitchen, where you can see Chef prepare the dishes.
    Everything MUST be booked in Advance(a motnh or two) and confirmed a day or two prior to dining.
    Nearly impossible to walk in and get a table, very small exclusive place. Since it takes about 3-4 hours to dine.

Favorite Dish: all of them.

• LysDor's Profile Photo

Comme Chez Soi: COMME CHEZ SOI (centre)

by LysDor Updated Apr 4, 2011

This elegant Art Nouveau restaurant has been given 3 Michelin stars.
    It serves typically Belgian dishes thru a refined cuisine that is based on local products. It has also an outstanding wine cellar.

I wanted to tell about this restaurant even though I haven't been able to dine here yet. I have made reservations one month before, been on a waiting list several times but no, not being lucky enough do far to get in!

Maybe I'll try at lunch time on my next visit. reservation is also requiered there.

On my last visit, I bought their wonderful cook book and who knows maybe I'll try to do one or two of the recipes...

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Brussels

Comments

Hotels Near Comme Chez Soi
4.0 out of 5 stars