Jette Things to Do
© Le Chocolatier Manon 2008
Factory: Rue Tilmont, 64 - 1090 Brussels - Tel: +32.2.425.26.32 - Fax: +32.2.425.26.01
Shop: Rue du Congrès, 24 - 1000 Brussels - Tel: +188.8.131.52.09
Best viewed from 800x600 ie6
Organised visits of our chocolate factory
Belgium is reputed for its chocolates, but not everyone knows that some productions, as ours, are still hand made and filled with the best fresh and butter creams and hazelnut creams, and other ingredients.... Our chocolates are considered by all experts as the best in Belgium and maybe in the world. We were awarded the first prices, on both Fancy Food Show in 1982 and 1983 in New York, in 1988 in Chicago, in Atlanta in 1989 and in Belgium in 1995.
We demonstrate this handicraft to those interested, here in our factory at Jette, in Brussels. The conditions for the demonstration are generally as follow:
• Groups of 20 to 35 people (smaller group accepted in summer holidays),
• Guided visit from 2PM during the week,
• Guided visit on Saturday on request,
• No visit 3 weeks before Easter nor in december.
• Demonstration lasts on average 1h30,
• Cost of visit is 12€ per person (for group of less than 15 people) and 10€ per person for larger group during the week and 12€ per person during week-ends - to be paid here in cash the day of the visit (no cheques and no credit cards will be accepted), At the end of the visit, each visitor receives a ballotin of chocolates.
In order for these ballotins to be prepared before your visit, it is essential that we know the exact number of people that will participate. Hence, we ask you to confirm no less than 4 days before the visit the exact number of people who will come.
To secure the date for the visit, please confirm by fax or email as soon as possible the requested date and the number of people.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We are looking forward to hear from you.Related to:
- Food and Dining