Medugorje Tourist Traps

Get you authentic stuff here!
    by american_tourister

Most Recent Tourist Traps in Medugorje

• Taxis

by lolalala Written Aug 27, 2007

Be sure you know where you're going....taxis are 5 euro anywhere in medjugorje but some places are so close together you can walk such as from the cenacolo to the blue cross to apparition hill, if you get a taxi to one you can easily walk to the rest

• american_tourister's Profile Photo

Catholic Souvenirs

by american_tourister Updated Nov 15, 2004

Get you authentic stuff here!

Just like the Vatican it does not miss a trick. It saddens me to see that religion boils down to crass consumerism like everything else. Religion for profit? I don't like the idea.

Even though I feel that way I still stopped and bought two items. I purchased a fridge magnet as my wife collects them and I bought a Rosary for my mother-in-law. She is a devout Catholic and got a real kick out of it.

Enis did make a funny though. He looked at me and said as only a world wise Bosnian can, "Don't you see the Irony of this? Here we are, a Muslim and a Protestant buying Catholic souveneirs. All of this in a Catholic town in a Muslim country"

Instant Answers: Medugorje

Comments

Medugorje Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Medugorje tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Medugorje sightseeing.