Banja Luka Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Banja Luka

Irish Pub: Irish Pub

by lluis3 Written Mar 29, 2006

The only irish pub in BL. I was there for St Patrick's Day. I was not very much impressed by the place, not only because they played the Pogues CD for 2h but also the Guinness was crap. Perhaps is because I lived in Dublin 3 years and I am not very much objective. Local people likes it though. They told me that Wednesdays (?) is the only place to go and is full.

• dbrener's Profile Photo

Castra Bar: Party on the river!

by dbrener Written Aug 18, 2005

Fantastic place practically centimeters from the river, a stone stairs going to the bank with two bars and great atmosphere! I saw in on a pretty slow night, but when it's full, I bet it's fantastic!

Dress Code: I didn't notice anything special, but I guess something a bit fancier would be in order.

011: 3 of 3

by lluis3 Written Mar 29, 2006

011 was supposed to be the best place to be in March'06. Long stupid queue to get in on Saturday night... memebers got the preference, we had to wait but fanilly we got in and was good. Recommendable

Boom Boom Room: 1 of 3

by lluis3 Written Mar 29, 2006

First of the three places you should be seen at that time. Saturdays is packed and Fridays not bad either.

Instant Answers: Banja Luka

Comments

Banja Luka Nightlife

Odiseya's Profile Photo

Banja Luka is famous widely for its nightlife - every day in week from dust till dawn.

It offers many opportunities for a variety of night life for all ages, lifestyles and at different...