Been here? Rate It!
Sv. Ante Franjevacka (Franciscan Church)
Another good point to experience the mixture that makes Sarajevo special is Sv. Ante Franjevacka, the Franciscan Church and monastery. It's nice and red from the outside, not very special from the inside, catholic and is located close to the islamic Emperor's Mosque, the Ottoman "Konak" house and the secular local brewery.
- Beer Tasting
St. Ante church
Ante means Anthony. This church is very nice, red and quite new, built in 1914 in neo-gothic style. The tower looks very tall, it is 43 m.
This church is also unique, because there used to live the greatest Croat poet Augustin Tin Ujevic for almost 10 years.
- Historical Travel
- Religious Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Sarajevo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rhode Island Hotels
- Southampton Parish Hotels
- Benut Hotels
- Festus Hotels
- Provincia de La Vega