Borovec Nightlife

Hotel Rila Nightclub
    by hekate
    One Of The Nightime Ski Run's,
    by Nixter01
    Err Umm Yes, Well Need I Say Anymore ?
    by Nixter01

Best Rated Nightlife in Borovec

• hekate's Profile Photo

Hotel Rila Nightclub: Hotel Rila Nightclub

by hekate Written Jun 14, 2005

Hotel Rila Nightclub

Well, it is a local disco, not the best one I have ever seen but it is a way to have fun while you are there.

What I found a bit anoying there is that the DJ has the habit to change the music styles very drasticly. For example at one moment you are listening to AC/DC and in the next one a Bulgarian folk music, immediatly followed by a techno beat :)))

There was an entrance fee, so do not get surprised if you are charged on your way in. It was something symbolic like BGN 2 per person. The prices in general are a bit to haigh in relevance to what they offer there as service and atmosphere.

Dress Code: It seems that most of the local people prefer to wear white there because of the neon lights. :))) So, if you want to be in line with the local fashion put something white on ;)

• Spa and Resort

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

Erotic Bar: One For The Gentlemen !

by Nixter01 Written Mar 15, 2005

Err Umm Yes, Well Need I Say Anymore ?

Don't think I need to give a description of this nightspot, think the picture say's it all !
    You will find these kind of bars/clubs all over Borovets, we spoke to 2 guys who had been and I don't think they got completely naked, but we were walking back to the hotel one night and was passing one, me being the nosey person I am lookied through the window and saw a bum in a thong walking round a pole.. ! Thats all I saw.......I SWEAR !

Dress Code: No dress code required, after all they don't have one !

• Music

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

Go Go Bar: More Erotic Bars !

Me&Some VERY Big Legs !

Nice legs love !
    Just had to get a picture of myself under this, its just one of those moments that have to be captured, must say did get afew funny looks off some passers, but most were laughing, I thought it was funny anyway, and NO I did'nt go in !

• spikeymacmorgan's Profile Photo

Buzz Bar: Cheapest drinks

by spikeymacmorgan Written Jan 24, 2005

Buzz Bar

Buzz bar is loud & lively, & popular with 18 to 30 age group. happy hour every night. We bought a round of four drinks (buy one get one free) & only paid for two. Two vodka & orange, & two bacardi & cokes for 5.5 levi (about £2)! The toilets are not brilliant but none of them are in the area

• sandysmith's Profile Photo

If you get the chance try the...

by sandysmith Written Aug 31, 2002

If you get the chance try the Bulgarian wine tasting night - we sampled 4 reds and 4 whites during the course of a meal and were given the history and culture of each - only wish I could remeber all their names but but the end of the evening it was a bit of a blur...

Any Piste's: Night Time Ski-Ing

One Of The Nightime Ski Run's,

Greatly recommended if you fancy a spot of night time ski-ing, I have to confess I did'nt, the snow was SLIGHTLY more icy at night, and as it was my first time ski-ing and not having our fantastic instructor there I gave it a miss, although there was plenty of other boarders & Skiers out and about.
    Ask your instructor or holiday rep for more info on this.

Dress Code: Same clothing as in daytime's

• spikeymacmorgan's Profile Photo

black tiger: liveliest bar

by spikeymacmorgan Updated Jan 24, 2005

Black Tiger Karaoke bar

The Black tiger is a karaoke bar. it has two levels, upstairs is very cosy with its own bar. The staff make an effort to get to know you, & drinks are very cheap.

Instant Answers: Borovec

Comments

Borovec Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Borovec nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Borovec sightseeing.