warning currency exchange
Warning Sunny Beach Visitors!
DO NOT USE ANY - ABSOLUTELY ANY CURRENCY EXCHANGE PLACE EXCEPT A REAL BANK. THE GOVERNMENT OF BULGARIA ALLOWS 20% DEFERENCE IN THE REAL VALUE OF YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU EXCHANGE AND ALL THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE PLACES IN SUNNY BEACH ARE SCAMMERS!!!
IF YOU NEGOTIATE IN ADVANCE THEY WILL NOT KEEP THEIR WORD AND WILL STEAL 20% OF YOUR MONEY IN ANYWAY AND THE LAW PROTECTS THEM. ACTUALLY THE MAFIA HAS CONTROLED BULGARIA HAS SET THE LAWS AND THEIR CURRENCY EXCHANGE PLASES ALL OVER SUNNY BEACH . FOR THE EXCHANGE OF 200 EURO YOU WILL LOOSE AMOUNT OF NEARLY 40 EURO NO MATTER HOW PRECOUSIES YOU ARE OR WHAT THE CASHIER WOULD SAY. THEY HIDE THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE TABLE BEHIND THE DOORS, BUT THEY WILL TRICK YOU OUT WITH THE NUMBERS . DO NOT ENTER INTO CHANGE BURRO (SOME OF THEM ARE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A BANK EXSTENTIONS, BUT FOR FOR SHURE ARE NOT). USE A REAL BANK WHICH ARE LOCATED IN THE CETER OF SUNNY BEACH CLOSE TO CLUB NEXT TO HOTEL KUBAN. IF YOU GO TO BURGAS THERE WON'T BE A PROBLEM , BUT USE A BANK ANYWAY.
THE CASHIER (LADY OR MAN) IS A PROFETIONAL CHEATER THAT WORKS ON COMMISION OF WHAT SHE COULD STEAL FROM YOU.
- THE TAXI IN SUNNY BEACH IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WORLD. THEY WILL LIE TO YOU AND YOU WILL PAY AT LEAST 10 EURO PER KM - IF YOU ARE JAMES BOND I WOULD SAY. SIMPLE REASON IS THAT ICONOMY IN BULGARIA IS BAD, THE AUTORITIES WEAK OR MAFIA AND ALL THESE TAXI DRIVERS ARE WAITING FOR A TOURIST THEY MAY HIT.
- The bike taxis will tel you for instance 20- 50lv , but after you arrive he would say, 20-50 per person... so they are scammers as well, Do not use them at all.
As a general rule - most of the restaurants in the center have a "caller" or "invitor" whose task is to bring you into the resaurant. They usually hand you the menu or tell you jokes .They might irritate you , but this is their job....Please be tolerant :))))
- Spa and Resort
- Budget Travel
Having a nap on the lawn
During the hottest hours of the day, and it got really hot in Sunny Beach during the day, you could see local people sleeping on the lawn like this woman, who however began to pose when she realised that I was going to take her photo.
- Hiking and Walking
- Women's Travel
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates