Sea, Sunny Beach

• jimgibson4's Profile Photo

Boat Trips along the 'Montreal' river

by jimgibson4 Updated Aug 10, 2009

On the Boat on the Morteal River

We spent a very pleasant day traveling the 5-6 miles or so along the river. These boats are beautifully decorated motor boats that gently flow with the tide toward the mouth of the Montreal the sights and sounds are well worth checking out it's good value for money as I'm sure we saw a return trip cost was silly money.

The trip takes about an hour and a half to complete and there is comentry for the for all those interesting places you may want to travel back to after the cruise. We saw lots of animal life at the side of the river bank but it is a rural area so that was no suprise.

The boats wil hold about 50 people and there is cover from the sun should you require this.

• Photography
    • Birdwatching

• andb35's Profile Photo

Paragliding

by andb35 Written Sep 11, 2007

ready for take off

Last year i wanted to go paraglading but was too scared but this year i plucked up the courage and did it with my daughter and it was amazing.
    It cost 70lv for the both of us together and although it is over and done with in minutes it was well worth it . The guy was very good at explaining everything you need to know and safety was top of his list.
    While in the air you get a great view of Sunny Beach and neighbouring villages and we couldn't believe all the jelly fish in the water when we looked down, they were everywhere which kind of put me off swimming in the sea though i am told they don't pose a problem.
    It was a great experience and you felt as free as a bird and would love to do it again.

They also have the banana boat and doughnut rings although i didn't try these but they looked good fun.

• desert_princess's Profile Photo

The Stormy Sea

by desert_princess Written Sep 1, 2006

If you are lucky to be in Sunny Beach by stormy weather - go to the pier and challenge the waves!
    It is a powerful experience...
    I never thought I could see high waves in this deep bay , but here - I got a proof that the sea can be angry aswell in Sunny Beach - it has dragged in the water all the baywatchers posts and the turbulence of the waves dug underwater holes in the sand.

Instant Answers: Sunny Beach

Comments

Other Things to Do in Sunny Beach