Visit the house of Koprivshtitsa's perhaps most important person, Liuben Karavelov (1834-1879). He was a well-respected Koprivshtitsan who defended his town.
The monument is located in the central part of the town. Erected for those who died in the allied war between 1912 – 1913
Tsoko Il was a participant in the April Uprising. After the uprising was surpressed he was captured and hanged by the Turks in the town of Plovdiv.
In 2001 build with the inscription on the plaque placed over the fountain reading:
“May the people who enjoy the fine spring water of this fountain be more humane, more industrious and less envious”.
Vekilov was a participant in the detachment of Botev,. Also the native home of Evlampia Vekilova who sewed the banner of the Revolutionary district of Koprivshtitsa.
The “Hadji Nencho Palaveev” library was founded in 1869. The current building which is a library was built with donations in 1909.
Erected in 1934 by Ivan Lazarov. The tombstone represents the mother who is waiting for her son to come back and symbolizes Debelyanov’s poetry and fate.
This monument from 1976 represents the self-sacrifice of those seek for the freedom, clearly pronounced in the bloody letter written by Kableshkov, which started the April uprising.
Monument for this Bulgarian Revival educationist Nayden Gerov was erected in 1998.
It is the work of the sculptor Shapkarev.
The wealthy man Chalakov build this fountain above the Byala stream in 1840. The marerial was granite, decorated with beautiful ornament. There is a stone basin, once used for water provision.