Chiflik Travel Guide

• Hotels

Chiflik Restaurants

• mirchica's Profile Photo

by mirchica Written Jan 20, 2011

This is the restaurant of hotel Blyan. A small family restaurant where the owner is cooking delicious food. We didn’t try anything special just the Bulgarian traditional meals but they were really tasty.

• mirchica's Profile Photo

by mirchica Written Jan 20, 2011

This is the restaurant of hotel Venika. Not big place but made in Bulgarian style. It was clean and warm and the staff was very kind. We liked a lot the pork ribs.
    There is also hotel Venika Palace which is 4* hotel. In the website you can look for both of them.

• OnTheRoadGoombah's Profile Photo

by OnTheRoadGoombah Updated Apr 10, 2007

I stayed at the Hotel Venika during a chilly week in March. Because I was at the mercy of my Bulgarian hosts, I ate three breakfasts, a lunch and two dinners at the hotel restaurant. Normally this would be a problem, but at the Hotel Venika, it turned into a blessing.

All the meals were outstanding and I particularly liked the kavarma, chicken soup, and the sesame chicken.

As with all Bulgarian restaurants I visited, the sodas were extremely small, so my advice would be to stick with the Zagorka.

Favorite Dish: The chicken kavarma is delivered to your table in a ceramic cooking pot and has chicken, onions, garlic, tomatoes and other vegetables in a stew. It is topped with a beaten fried egg and the taste is pure heaven.

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Chiflik

Comments

Chiflik Travel Guide
Map of Chiflik