Naroden Park Vitosha Restaurants

• Rusket's Profile Photo

Meteorogical station: Bulgarian cuisine

by Rusket Written Jul 30, 2006

Aleko Chalet, Vitosha

There are about 15 chalets in Vitosha National Park, all serving local food. On the main picture: Aleko Chalet. We used the toilets there, which are of the hole in the floor type, and did not smell too bad. They charged us some small coins to give us toilet paper.

The mountain rescue cabin is to the left of the climbing wall, end station of the gondola lift in front of the chalet / right side of (outside)the picture.

Pic 2 & 3: Small coffee shop right across from the Aleko gondola (end) station.

Favorite Dish: We ate at the meteorlogical station on Cerni Vrh: Lentil soup and bean soup with bread, yummi! They were both good, the lentil soup maybe a little better :-) (pic. 4 & 5)

• Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking
    • National/State Park

• Childish's Profile Photo

Cherni Vrah Tea House (chajna)

by Childish Written Jul 17, 2006

Bulgaria, Vitosha, Cherni Vrah, Tea house

The bean soup there (as everywhere in Vitosha mountain) is a must! Tea, coffee, lins soup, pan cakes, etc. are also offered and the prices are very, very low. But usually there are a lot of people so be patient and wait. It is worth waiting.

• Childish's Profile Photo

Kuker: If you are hungry when you get to Golden Bridges..

by Childish Written May 26, 2006

Vitosha, Golden Bridges, Kukeri villa

As I finally reached Zlatnite mostove (Golden bridges) I was looking for a restaurant to have lunch. The one I usually visit there wasn't opened for the season yet, so I had to try something new.
    Kuker is actually a small private hut, so it offers accommodation. It looks really nice place, everything there is new and clean, there is an Internet connection. I asked for the price as well - I was told 40 leva for a double room (but I don't really remember for the whole room or per bed).
    The food I tried was simply a salad and a soup, both were very tasty.

Favorite Dish: The 'Shopska Salad' I tried was with terrific white cheese!!

• Adventure Travel

Instant Answers: Naroden Park Vitosha

Comments

Naroden Park Vitosha Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Naroden Park Vitosha restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Naroden Park Vitosha sightseeing.

View all Naroden Park Vitosha hotels