Pizza TROL, Sofia

by hekate
  • unaS's Profile Photo

Pizza Troll: Best coffee in Sofia

by unaS Updated May 2, 2008

A slightly more upmarket place for when I wanted to spoil myself. They do make good coffee!

Coffee anywhere in Bulgaria is good. I had to learn to ask for "Espresso mlyako toplo (hot milk) to get a white coffee. Even though I couldn't say "with" :) they understood me. But here it was superb!

Pleasant waitress, good service, they speak English. I did find that almost all Bulgarians have a very good sense of humor and that helped a lot.

Indoor/Outdoor seating.

Italian food and pizzas galore with quite an interesting variety of toppings!

Favorite Dish: I had a spinach lasagna with both yellow and white (salty) cheeses and a slice of garlic bread on whole wheat bread. It cost 5 lev.

Other Italian meals were up to 8 lev.

Coffee as I like it, with hot milk, is 1.50 lev with a meal, 2 lev if not.

DO remember that it is proper to tip 10 - 15 % of the bill in Bulgaria.

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

• hekate's Profile Photo

Pizza TROL: Troll Slaveikov

by hekate Updated Mar 4, 2005

Non-smokers section

This is a pizza place from another pizza chain in Sofia. The other are TROLL CHERNI VRAH, TROLL GEO MILEV and TROLL VITOSHA.

In general it is good place to eat. Looks a bit facier than a pizza place shoud be but the prices are not that high.

Working hours:
    08:00 h - 01:00 h

Favorite Dish: Pesonally I do not like the pizzas they make there but some of their main dishes are really good as well as the deserts.

Instant Answers: Sofia