VICTORIA - Tsar Osvoboditel, Sofia

My Bulgarian Zagorka beer
  • tim07's Profile Photo

Victoria: Fantasic selection of food

by tim07 Updated Aug 1, 2010

The restaurant has a fantastic selection of pizza, pasta and salad dishes. The prices were very good for the quantity and quality of the food. This was served promptly by friendly staff. You can eat inside, in a back garden facing Alexander Nevsky Square or in the open air facing the boulevard. I ate facing the boulevard, it was a lovely setting among the trees and flowers. The area has overhead covering and you don't notice the traffic, it was a relaxing and enjoyable place to sit and eat a meal.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

by HORSCHECK Updated Feb 28, 2010

Pizza and Restaurant Victoria

After our arrival in Sofia we checked in at our accomodation and then directly headed off to town. One of the first restaurants which looked appealing to us was Restaurant Victoria. Later in the early evening we decided to give it a try, due to a lack of alternatives on a Sunday.

We took a seat in the non smoking area of the restaurant. On warm days there is even a large outdoor terrace facing the busy street.

The bilingual menu offers a wide range of almost everything from international to local cuisine. They seem to be specialised in Italian dishes and especially pizzas, which come in 3 sizes.

I decided for a large Bellisima pizza for 13,80 BGN and a pint of Bulgarian Zagorka beer for 2 BGN.

The pizza and beer were yummy and filling. All in all we spent a pleasant evening here, including some people watching.

• Trains

• hekate's Profile Photo

VICTORIA - Tsar Osvoboditel: A pizza place near Alexander Nevski

by hekate Updated Apr 4, 2011

Viktoria Pzza Place

The food is OK and the prices are reasonable.

A nice place to sit outside and have a meal in the summer.

Open: 00:00 - 24:00 h